Systems Manager - Unit4 (Agresso)
This role is an Unit4 (Agresso) Systems Manager working within our Finance Team with a remit to ensure that NFER is fully aware and able to exploit the value of the application. Are you a Unit4 specialist? Looking for a place where you can put your heart, soul and skills into making a difference?
NFER is a not-for-profit charity that carries out research within education in the UK and internationally. Our research informs policy and practice, helping to ensure the best possible education for children and young people. With an annual income of over £20 million, we continue to grow.
Joining NFER as a Systems Manager, you’ll be responsible for reviewing, maintaining and developing NFER’s Finance & People systems and workflow processes. You will provide support for ongoing systems projects and other new developments including configuration, system integration, drafting technical specifications and continuous system improvement.
You will provide a technical support service and work reactively to tickets logged with the IT Service Desk and proactively against logs and monitoring systems to resolve technical issues.
- Salary of between £43,000 and 50,000 depending on experience
- Generous pension scheme; 10% employer, 5% employee, plus life assurance
- 42 days per year comprising 30 days’ holiday, four additional discretionary days, in addition to bank holidays
- Positive working culture that promotes a good work/life balance
- Free parking, cycle to work scheme, EAP
- Good work life balance, 35 hour working week
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of Unit 4’s Business World (aka Agresso), including; developing, building and implementing new modules.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Unit 4 Agresso Excelerator.
- Experienced in the use of SQL.
- Experienced in developing and analysing financial systems.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office applications with excellent data analysis skills within Excel to advanced level.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with effective verbal and written communication, together with the ability to maintain a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and able to schedule and manage own performance and duties.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels.
NFER is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
So, if you are looking for a fresh, new challenge as a Systems Manager, apply via the button shown.
Applications will be reviewed regularly as a result we may stop accepting new applicants.
The National Foundation for Educational Research in England and Wales. Head office and registered address: The Mere, Upton Park, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2DQ
Recruitment enquiries: Email: email@example.com
General enquiries: Telephone: +44(0)1753 574123 | Fax:+44(0)1753 691632 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product enquiries: Telephone: +44(0)1753 637007 | Email: email@example.com
Research participant enquiries: Telephone: +44(0)1753 637096 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered charity number 313392. Registered number 900899 (England and Wales). A company limited by guarantee.